Monday, March 12, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Cards

Here are the other 2 St. Patrick's Day cards.  The first one I made for my 2 adult kids.  I thought they might get a kick out of them.  The second card is one I made my grandson.  It looked a little silly and he is one goofy kid.  LOL  And by the way that is green root beer he is drinking.  hehehe  The inside is for both cards

Recipe:
Paper Doll Dress Up for the head cut at 3"
Face, hat,  four leaf clover, sentiments, and all body parts are from February's stamp set from Peachy Keen
Embellished with red stamp and Qtip for cheeks and coloring pencils for all other parts



Recipe:
Paper Doll Dress Up for the head cut at 3"
Face, hat, beer mug, barrell, sentiments, and all body parts are from February's stamp set from Peachy Keen
Embellished with red stamp and Qtip for cheeks, coloring pencils and markers for tooth and tongue
Crystal stickles for foam on beer




No comments:

Post a Comment