Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Sorry I have posted anything in a while. It has been hectic with the holidays and stuff. Maybe now I can get back into full swing. This is a project I have been working on from the Cricut forum. It is an address book swap. I love signing up for these swaps. Not only are they fun, but you learn from other's creations. I used zebra paper and hot pink glitter paper for the embellishments. I used Wild West cartridge for the font. I used Doodlecharm cartridge for the flowers and dragonflies. I used the George & Basic shapes cartridge for the tag. Thank you for taking a look.