Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Heros Have Always Been Cowboys #2

I have already made a double layout using these pictures.  Then decided to make this one to hang in my grandson's room.  His room is decorated in Toy Story so this one matches better.  I had so much fun making this.  It was a lot of work, but well worth it...I think anyway  hehehe  TFL

Recipe:
Toy Story cartridge -Bulls Eye the horse= 4", rope frames=6", and of course Woody=5"
Old West- Title=1" and sign=4 1/2"
I embellished rope and sign by using a cotton ball and brown ink pad to give it texture.
I usually pop dot everything but didn't on this layout since it will be in a frame anyway.
Gold stickles for horse shoe on nose and Woody's spurs
White and blue marker pens for eyes











1 comment:

  1. I saw this on the Cricut forum and figured I'd stop by to check out your blog. This is a very cute layout and will very nice on the wall.

    ReplyDelete