Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hand Over the Toys

I got a new Cricut Cartridge "Toy Story" and had to play with it.  Let me tell you it is a difficult cartridge.  It took me over 4 hours to create Wood and Jessie.  I didn't touch the layout again for about 2 weeks.  I dont know but the second page total time was about 2-2 1/2 hours so it wasn't that bad.  There are a lot of intricate pieces.  I learned for the very small pieces to use markers or pens.  I wanted to try this layout first then I have one I want to make my grandson for his walls using it.  That will be my project for this weekend. 

Recipe:
All cuts using Toy Story
Woody cut at 6"
Jessie cut at 5"
Army man cut at 2"tall x 4.5"wide
Martians cut at 6"wide x 3.16" tall
Buzz cut at 3"
Slinky cut at 4.5"wide x 3.02" tall
Title cut at 4.5"


No comments:

Post a Comment