Monday, March 14, 2011

Snow pages

I wouldn't exactly call this a double layout...maybe mirror image layout. I really love the layout and wanted a layout to fit 4 photos each. I love doing snow pages. Both are real simple layouts.

Sorry for the glare on the right side layout :-(


Recipe for Snow Beautiful...

Christmas - snow flakes @ 2"
Ashlyn's Alphabet - title @ 1/25"
Doodlecharms -snowman 2'5"

I added ribbon to separate the pics. I didn't care for it without the ribbon. I added stickles and bling to the snow flakes for some sparkle. I added brads, fibers, and googly eyes to the snowman. (I just love him)





Recipe for Snow Buddies...

Christmas -snow flakes @ 2"
Ashlyn's Alphabet - title @ 1/25"
Create A Critter - horses @ 2/5" & dog @ 1/5"

I added stickles & bling to the snow flakes for some sparkle. This page was very simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment