Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps "Let's Face it Friday" Sew Super Sweet Challenge! First bath layout

Here is a layout I did of my grandson's first bath at his Memaw & Papaw's house. This was also his first overnight visit with us. It was the first of many and we LOVE it!! We had so much fun that night. He loves taking a bath. I had a lot of fun designing this layout. Here is the recipe...

Sm. circles - Plantin Schoolbook cut at 2 1/2"
Lg. circle - Plantin Shcoolbook cut at 3"
Baby face - Paper Doll Dress Up cut at 2 1/2" blackout feature.
bathtime journal block - New Arrival cut at 4 1/4"
Ducks - New Arrival cut at 1"
Bath tub - New Arrival cut at 3"

I used Peachy Keen Stamp for the baby's face. I pop dotted the circles, ducks, and baby face to give deminsion. I also added faux stitching around the mats, circles, ducks, and tub. On the bubbles that have his picture in them, I used Glossy Accents to fill in to look like water. This was my first time to use this product and love the way it came out. :-)



1 comment:

  1. Eeek! How cute is that! I love baby LO's! You did a fabbie job! Thanks for playing with us at PKS LFIF! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete