Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fun in the Sun

Here is a layout I did of my Jet Ski excursion from my trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico.  I had so much fun on this excursion.  By far my favorite.  We rode jet skis and would stop to snorkle jump back on the jet ski and rode to another spot that we would tie up to to snorkle some more. 


Recipe:
Create A Critter for the sun.  Added Peachy Keen Stamp for the face and pop dotted for dimension.
Hello Kitty font for the title.
ZooBalloo for the waves.  Pop dotted the top layer of waves for dimensionimension.

1 comment:

  1. Love this lay out. I just love those peachy keen faces! Thanks for the thanks on the Cricut Message Board for my making the Chirp, it is so nice to feel the love :)

    Debbie B
    workinscrappinmomof4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete