Thursday, October 27, 2011

Christmas Cards 2011

I worked on my Christmas cards for 3 days and finally done with them.  This is the first year that I got them done well in advance.  I hate rushing more than anything.

Recipe:
Recollection ready made cards for the base.
Recollection Christmas stamp set.
Watercolor pencils (cant remember which brand)
Watercolor paper
Red ink
Green ink
Diamond stickles
Green cardstock
Red cardstock
Snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folder

First start by cutting mats to fit card base.  Embossed mat with Cuttlebug Snowflake folder.  Stamp Santa Clause onto watercolor paper.  Color with watercolor pencils.  I used Diamond Stickles on all white areas to give them substance.  They looked awesome.  The pictures really dont do them justice.  They may have taken 3 days but are well worth it.  Thanks for looking :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment